wake up and look at the sky. lay to rest and do the same. check my profile on the sidebar for a song.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
3/12/19
Everyday, I wonder if the world will change for the better anytime soon. While there are some great changes for a few, the majority are left in the dark. All of us are so far separated these small victories feel bittersweet to me. The world needs to learn how to understand. All of the world. Including you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/29/19
i have written at least 113 songs, long and short, just within the past year. I've only released 5.
-
Time doesn't matter until you understand you can control it.
-
Today is the 6th of March, 2019. Look at the sky and think about what's beyond them. Stars don't die, if you wish, you could ...
-
i have written at least 113 songs, long and short, just within the past year. I've only released 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment